NTG midstream services are offered with the mission of providing wellhead to burner tip services for energy producers, leasehold and royalty owners, gas gatherers, processors, marketers, and industrial energy consumers.
Our midstream services draw upon an extensive network of talented energy and technology professionals with comprehensive knowledge of state-of-the-art capabilities and services.
To date, our team has evaluated, designed and installed a variety of production, gathering, compression, treating, processing and marketing facilities. Additionally, we have completed asset evaluations and due diligence, provided potential gas reserve evaluations for obtaining capital and/or partner investment, evaluated pipeline and marketing options and conducted facility cost/work studies.
Whether your existing resources are needed elsewhere or simply don’t exist at all, our team is always ready to step in and help you meet your business objectives.
GATHERING, TREATING & PROCESSING
- Pipeline / Compression Design & Installation
- Plant Treating / Process Engineering & Installation
- H2S, CO2, Helium & N2 Recovery Expertise
- Facility P&ID & Plot Plan Drawings
- Facility Start-up & Compliance Analysis
ECONOMIC EVALUATION & PLANNING
- Investment vs. Contracted Midstream Services
- Economic Analysis to Facilitate Capital Acquisition
- Analysis of Gas Reserves & Gathering Alternatives
OPERATIONS & MANPOWER ANALYSIS
- Pipeline Systems Hydraulic Analysis
- Compressor Optimization
- Contract Operations & Technical Support
- Engineering, Operations & Safety Audits
NEGOTIATIONS & CONTRACT ANALYSIS
- Strategic Analysis of Alternatives
- Contract Development & Negotiations
- Settlement Statement Analysis
- Joint Owner Contracts
ACQUISITIONS & DUE DILIGENCE
- Production, Gathering & Plant Facilities
- Contract Evaluations
- Due Diligence
GAS AND NGL MARKET ANALYSIS
- Gas Market Alternative Evaluations
- Connection Agreement & Installation
- NGL Pipeline & Fractionation Analysis
FOR MORE INFORMATION Contact Robert Tuttle: firstname.lastname@example.org